Thursday, August 18, 2011

NEW VIDEO PREVIEWS

I now have some video previews located on my videos page . I know how much you guys love my booty shaking videos so I stayed up last night and got my boogie on lol . I also recorded some TOPLESS smoking videos where I show it all off ....       if you have any ideas for a video or would like me to dance to your song let me know via my contact page , I love exploring new things so shoot me your ideas ... there are plenty of videos in my clips4sale store. you can view and purchase all of them in my member section , feel free to sign up to watch ALL  my videos and get a FREE 10 minute cam show ! all for $24.95
                            if your not into memberships feel free to purchase the videos individually .
               This is some pictures out of my new smoking video ... it was super sexy ! smoking out my bowl !

No comments:

Post a Comment