Sunday, August 14, 2011

so many things I want to do ... so little time

So guys I have been super busy the last couple of days , updating my clip stores and recording videos . I really havent had any time to do any caming , I miss it .... well just to update you ive been getting more and more into my fetish videos I still love doing my XXX stuff so ill just be making more of both !
summer is gonna be coming to an end before we know it but thats a good thing to me because it means BACK TO SCHOOL ! yeaaaaaaa lol , im sure all yall know im a mother of 2 little girls so its go go GO with them and although I love spending time with them im super ready to get my DAY time activities back lol .

A few days ago I uploaded some fetish videos of me humiliating and showing off my sexy ass in some black leggings , not showing you a thing I was taunting and teasing all in the same shot !
If you are interested in any of my Fetish Material  CLICK here 

No comments:

Post a Comment